Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers Redux

2 posters

Go down

Powers Redux Empty Powers Redux

Post  Admin Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 am

Back to Powers again today, trying to avoid work finish off exploring and mapping the watershed. What an amazing day 'up top'!

Blue Sky (ya', its up there)

Powers Redux Tree%20Color

Welcome to the bigtime!  ("Big Money" ramp)

Powers Redux Big%20Money%20Ramp

Trail Mascot

Powers Redux Trail%20Mascot

The Trail Thought To No Longer Exist "4.8" (yup', its still up there too)

Powers Redux Top%20Entrance%204.8

Ride The Flume!

Powers Redux Flume

A.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Powers Redux Empty Re: Powers Redux

Post  1part@atime Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 am

Kinda looks like something out of a fairy tale. The way the leaves are gently scattered on an overgrown pathway. I'd half expect a tinman to walk out.

I've been yearning for a Powers day (bike bike Builders Only runs) and was planning on Saturday, but my Westbank guy hasn't gotten back to me. I wanted to follow a local who know the status before I blindly gap everything.

Admin wrote:
The Trail Thought To No Longer Exist "4.8" (yup', its still up there too)

Powers Redux Top%20Entrance%204.8

A.
1part@atime
1part@atime

Back to top Go down

Powers Redux Empty Gaps

Post  Admin Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 am

And the friggin gaps are everywhere!  I've never seen a stunt area with so many gaps!  It's like they were trying to be miserly with the wooden slats!

Wayyy to macho-airtime for this guy and his little bike (the bike, ya... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!).

Perhaps a day in Gillard might be a buzz and a half.  I've been following a lot of the work that Trogdor, Cam and Andrew M. have been doing up there (online / Facebook) and I'm really keen to see their work first-hand.

Andrew M. has offered a 'builder's tour' of the area any time that we give him a few days heads-up. R U Interested?  (this weekend I have friends in from out of town, so unless the amazing weather breaks and next weekend is freezing... I'd be into going up then...)

Andrew
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Powers Redux Empty Re: Powers Redux

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down