Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Music For The Masses! (Just because)

Go down

New Music For The Masses!  (Just because) Empty New Music For The Masses! (Just because)

Post  Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 am

So what’s this about free and legal music? How’s that possible you ask with one eyebrow raised…

Here’s how it works; there are a great many recording artists and small record labels (thousands of them), ‘out there’ cranking out great new tunes, and they’ve figured out that depending on a handful of major labels to get their work out to the people just isn’t worth the cost, patience and butt-kissing… As such, what a lot of them are doing is making one or two tracks from each of their new releases available online for free. That’s “free, as in no-strings attached” kinda’ free!

I’m a bit of a music junkie, so tend to check out a number of sites which host the aforementioned tracks. I pick tunes that I like and provide direct links to them here for your entertainment. Everything I supply links to is 100% legal, so there are no piracy or copyright infringement issues to worry about on either of our behalf’s. You’ll be floored at how much really great music is out there. 99% of which I suggest you’ve never hear on the radio, or anywhere else – unless you happen to stumble in the door of a venue where the band in question is playing a set…

What does this have to do with biking? Um, nothing - its just that music is tonic for the soul - get some in ya'! I’ll post a new track every couple of days – depending on how busy I am that week, or if I’m even around. Download em’, stick em’ on your MP3 player, collect a few and burn them to CD, whatever… just Rock On!

If you decide to post here as well - your links [have] to be to be free/legal tracks - I'll be forced to delete any commercial track links...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down