Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu

2 posters

Go down

Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu Empty Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 am

Brent and I rode from the Pearly Gate up to the reservoir this afternoon, followed by a brilliantly fast descent back down to TsweetTsu / PG. We did some log-over work on a 'tree down' across lower Tripod, but another larger one on lower Tripod south requires a two-man saw or chainsaw.

We cut the small tree off Black Bear; but that one was so small, that it led me believe that everyone who frequently rides and loves the Mice needs to purchase this product: Corona Saws

A good number of small to middling sized trees have come down in various places in the Mice in 2011, kicking in with trail maintenance is the key to "flow for all, and for all a good flow"... Do the right thing; maintain your trails!

Andrew D.

Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu Marmot

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu Empty Re: Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu

Post  1part@atime Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 pm

you forgot "..fraught with mechanical failures.."

Google Map Image - Download KMZ
(I forgot to start the GPS right away, hence the gap)
Pearly Gate to Reservoir - Tripod to TsweetTsu Google11
1part@atime
1part@atime

Back to top Go down