Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trees down atop Boneyard

2 posters

Go down

Trees down atop Boneyard Empty Trees down atop Boneyard

Post  Admin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Walked in and cleaned Corral as far as Boneyard, and then down BYD a bit. Was in search of a few trees that I heard were down on BYD; and found them.

I'd like to avoid having to ride bike and Bob trailer / gas / oil / chainsaw and faller's kit all the way up to the spot (upper BYD) to clear the deadfall -- what I seek is someone interested in doing a shuttle.

I'll go up Arawana Rd. with them, with the Bob and stuff, ride down Corral as far as the three trees that need to be cleared and do the deed, then drop the rest of the way out of the Mice with my gear in the trailer.

Riding the Mice with a Bob attached to the bike is a breeze, kinda' fun in that it makes bike handling 'different'...

A shuttle would greatly assist time-wise for me, and having someone around while running a saw in the bush probably isn't such a bad idea either.

Andrew

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Trees down atop Boneyard Empty Re: Trees down atop Boneyard

Post  1part@atime Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 am

Curt and I are doing a Mice day so we could probably come up with a way to stick you into the muff.
1part@atime
1part@atime

Back to top Go down