Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer deals on Jamis, GT and high end Sunglasses and accessories.

Go down

Killer deals on Jamis, GT and high end Sunglasses and accessories. Empty Killer deals on Jamis, GT and high end Sunglasses and accessories.

Post  mrnorco Sun May 13, 2012 1:26 am

Hi everyone this is Steve from SportChek Penticton. I know we are not top of everyone's mind when it comes to mountain bike shops but I am an avid rider and the company has come a long way, and we are focused on becoming a real player in this market. That said, this Wednesday and Thursday, the 16th and 17th of May we are having a "Friends and Family event".

We have recently signed Jamis and GT bikes and have some awesome deals on previous year's Mongoose XC bikes and we have also added a full sunglass and technical accessory secton featuring products from Oakley, Arnette, Fox, Polar, Bushnell, GoPro, RipCurl, Pelican Kayaks and many more.

The deal is; 25% off ANY reular priced item inthe store and 10% of any item already on sale. This goes for ALL items in the store without exception. Just print the attachment and come in, I will be happy to talk to everyone myself.

Link to PDF Flyer

Cheers,
Steve

mrnorco

Back to top Go down