Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge

Go down

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge Empty "The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge

Post  Admin Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:21 am

Revisited The Bog today for the first time in 2012 - and what a memorable set of shuttles it was! As it turns out, one really does need a true DH bike for that neck of the woods.

KnuckleDuster was fairly mellow and uneventful, but - as usual - Pancho's Revenge was, well, Vengeful! On my last visit in 2011, Kyle broke his wrist in three places, and on this outing I chewed through a couple of dropouts and a bit of skin. Not to be outdone, Richie tried to body-slam a tree out of the way, at the exact point where Kyle did his wrist in... Big Rich will be nursing some major bruising for a few weeks while he contemplates his line...

In all, Jimmy, Richie, Stu, myself, Janice and Tony (two new friends from the Lower Mainland) tackled the beast. The pics below tell the story.

Stu-Air

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge Air

Jan on the "Big 150" (Ya' she nailed the whole thing!)

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge Skinny%20-%20Janice

Stu's 'Teeter Fail'

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge Teeter%20Fail

Air-Tony

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge Tony%20-%20Air

Tony Logs On

"The Bog" - KnuckleDuster & Pancho's Revenge Tony%20Log%20Ride

As with every visit to Pancho's, all of us left with cuts, scrapes and bruises - some more than others. If anyone reading this ever ventures onto this trail; WEAR ARMOUR!

A.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down