Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail-sign-stealing-douchbags

2 posters

Go down

Trail-sign-stealing-douchbags Empty Trail-sign-stealing-douchbags

Post  Admin Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 am

I've noticed that there appears to be a great deal of douchery when it comes to physical trail signage. Share-the-trail-hating Douchbags have been taking it upon themselves to steal/destroy a great many of the signs that I have (legally) erected to mark trails in the valley.

Not only is this a new low in douchbaggery on their behalf, but the money for these signs is coming from the collective pockets of volunteer organizations that care about making front and back-country trails accessible to everyone.

If you're one of these douchbags and are reading this, know that I am ready and willing to replace these signs until the end of my time here, which looks to be a goodly while yet. If you continue to remove them, I am inclined to move to the system employed by the Appalachin Trail Society, which involves simple spray paint and a template.

That won't look as nice as clean, metal signage, but if that's what you drive me to, then that's the method I will employ.

In other words, your douchery will only serve to make for ugly trail markers... which will make you even more of a douch...

Andrew Drouin

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Trail-sign-stealing-douchbags Empty Re: Trail-sign-stealing-douchbags

Post  Dontfollowme Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:33 am

I'm not sure if any trail stealing douchebags would be intelligent enough to be reading this forum but i guess its worth a try.
Dontfollowme
Dontfollowme

Back to top Go down