Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginner-Intermediate Group Ride - April 19th

Go down

Beginner-Intermediate Group Ride - April 19th Empty Beginner-Intermediate Group Ride - April 19th

Post  Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Andrew will be leading a 'beginner - intermediate' group ride on April 19th - Weather Permitting -

We head out from the north gate (entrance) at Okanagan Falls Provincial Park at noon. Ride is approximately 20k return and perhaps three hours long – depending on number of stops. We’ll follow a combination of infrequently travelled, but generally smooth sections of the Channel Parkway and the KVR. The route pierces through the heart of a multi-faceted nature preserve, culminating at the southern end of Vaseux Lake and offers numerous opportunities for excellent photos along the way. You'll need to bring food, water and clothing for unexpected changes in temp' as well as sunscreen etc. I'll have my 'Bob' trailer in tow in order to handle any overloads.

Contact Andrew at 250.486.2443 for further questions. If you have some ideas on car-pooling that would be great!

Beginner-Intermediate Group Ride - April 19th Groupr11
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Beginner-Intermediate Group Ride - April 19th Empty Next weekend...

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Thanks to everyone who came out to the 'beginner group ride' this Sunday. Good times, great trail and new friends all round'!

Next weekend we'll ramp it up a touch with an 'intermediate ride' up the Rattlesnake Lake trail system.

New members are invited for a 'free look' at the club rides. I look forward to introducing as many people as possible to new terrain. Come out and join us as we expand the club!

Andrew D.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down