Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolfgang Factor

Go down

The Wolfgang Factor Empty The Wolfgang Factor

Post  Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Wow.

Snow, rain, sleet and hail at various elevations -- I've had the Wolfgang Trail Experience!

The Wolfman himself took me through a new, as yet unnamed trail, as well as his "Spewing Forth Redness" master piece this afternoon.

I'll be damned... I've never ridden trails like those before! Take C4 and KD and multiply the difficulty level by several factors of 10 -

And the dude -- The dude can seriously ride. As in; the dude is the best rider I've ever had the honor to ride with - period. The dude is freakishly good.

As 'Smoke' suggested - these trails need to be "Fight Club", and that’s how I'm going to leave it. Thought I recorded most of the trail on GPS, I'll not be publishing it anywhere. Its how Wolf wants it, and since he built these wonders of balance with his own blood and sweat, I'll respect the effort.

If you ever get the opportunity, ride some of Wolf's trails >> with Wolf.

Not only will you have a !@#$-eating smile from ear to ear the whole way down, but you will get to experience the dude and his style. He’s a real cool cat.

I took some pics with an iPhone, but they turned out like Shiite, this [[pathetic]] image is the best of the very bad lot. If you look closely - through the fog and pelting rain, you can just... make ... out… a massive ramp to tranny. His trails are full of this stuff – luckily there are go-rounds on many, but not all of them. Needless to say, I walked around a lot of stuff…

Andrew D.

Click on the pic below to see it in it's entirety (very blurrrrrrrry)

The Wolfgang Factor Wolfgang
http://cdnav.sslpowered.com/BikeClub/photos/wolfgang.jpg
One of many soul-crushing ramps in the forest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum