Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logo Idea

2 posters

Go down

Logo Idea Empty Logo Idea

Post  Highpockets Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 am

http://picasaweb.google.ca/outacache/LOGO#slideshow/5415718653934828226

I drew up a sketch of an idea for the club logo. Feel free to give your opinions and ideas to change it or make it better. After all it is our logo. I'm not an artist so it will need to be refined.
(Rough Sketch)

Highpockets
Highpockets
Highpockets

Back to top Go down

Logo Idea Empty Logo

Post  Admin Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:39 am

Logo Idea PACA%20Logo

H.P.

We already have a logo - its just that we never use it much :-)

A.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Logo Idea Empty Sticker / Shirt Logo

Post  Highpockets Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 am

Hey

Just resurfacing my earlier post. As discussed at the meeting tonight we are looking for logo submissions for shirts / jerseys and stickers. In my opinion if you don't want to use the current logo for these applications we should keep the stickers and shirts logo to one common logo. I also think that whatever logo we decide is marketable enough for shirts and stickers should be the only logo used by the club from now on. Whatever the current logo is on (ie banners etc.) we continue to use but we shouldn't continue to print or reproduce in the future. No disregard to the artist or person behind the current logo - if this is the logo the club wants to use, use it throughout as our only logo. I just believe that what we are trying to do is sell the club to the public and our logo needs to be consistent throughout. In keeping with the one logo theme I believe it needs to be generic to both road and off road biking or contain elements of both within. This way it can be used for both disciplines within our club.

Gary (Highpockets)
Highpockets
Highpockets

Back to top Go down

Logo Idea Empty Re: Logo Idea

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down