Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake MX165-X

Go down

Lake MX165-X Empty Lake MX165-X

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 pm

My Bontrager cycling shoes died in about one year. Thats just lame... The right-side shoe has completely cracked in half at the sole, the Velcro is buggered and the shoes leak like a sieve; always have. Enough whining....

After shopping around and comparing what was on the marked, I picked up a new pair of Lake MX165-X. These are very affordable ($109.00 MSR) and feel great on my feet, even during long rides. I dig the fact that they sport both laces and triple Velcro straps, and allow one to ditch the laces without any fitting issues. I don't even noticed the new shoes on my feet, that's how instantly comfortable they are!

If you are into a new pair of off-road SPD shoes, I can highly recommend these, but keep in mind that unless you possess a narrow foot, you may well be looking at the 'X' series - which designates a wider shoe than normal. The 'X' shoes were very easy to order, so this should not be an issue. Note the Vibram sole; excellent for hike-a-bike and spontaneous trail maintenance.

Ride on!

Lake MX165-X Lakeshoe
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down