Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Lurkin'

2 posters

Go down

Just Lurkin' Empty Just Lurkin'

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:20 am

Hi all. It seems that the vast majority of the several thousand people that read this website each month (as Admin, I see the 'unique visitor' stats) just wanna' lurk and look at what kinda' crazy stuff Andrew posts each week... (1516 unique visits, 3350 overall visits so far in June 2011!)

Thats cool, but what is happening to this website is that its fast becoming 'Andrews Blog', and not 'PACA's website'!

The point of creating this discussion forum was to, well, 'discuss stuff'. I had high hopes that more folks would take a few moments once or twice a month and tap about a cool trail they rode or created, post some pics', mention a great place they had visited, rap about bike stuff and generally create a community of riders from not only the Okanagan, but around the world.

Basically, I encourage you to make this [your] forum, not my domain of idle banter :-) If you have any questions about how to do this, that or the other thing related to interacting with the site or its functions, just ask. I'm a computer tech' by trade and am used to answering computer-related questions,

Andrew D.

Just Lurkin' Lurker
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Just Lurkin' Empty Re: Just Lurkin'

Post  Dontfollowme Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 am

I'll try my best
Dontfollowme
Dontfollowme