Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useful Phone Applications

Go down

Useful Phone Applications Empty Useful Phone Applications

Post  Dontfollowme Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Easy Battery Saver+Task Killer (Android) by Easy Dev Team.

If you are into spending long hours outdoors, you might find that your battery often becomes dead or gets so close to low that it always makes you nervous that you might get caught out, without that extra lifeline. For Android phones, i have found a pretty good application that i have been using for a bout a week now and has made a major difference in my battery usage.

When not using the phone, the app will turn off your data network/wifi automatically and will turn it back on for you when you unlock your phone. You might find this app saves you only a little bit of battery life but it also might mean it gives you that extra few minutes of talk or text time, to get you out of a tough situation.

There are 4 modes:
General Saving Mode, it has the basic network control, screen control and the sleep schedule to meet your normal battery saving needs.
Intelligent Saving Mode, it has the eight different controls and runs intelligently to save more battery than general saving mode.
Super Power Saving Mode, it can keep your phone's standby time as long as possible; you won't have to worry about whether your phone dies at crucial moment due to running out of battery any more.
Advanced Customized Mode, it is the best choice for fanciers; you can set all the values as you like, let your phone running in your way. The more, waiting for you to find!
Normal Mode, it will do nothing for your battery.

Android Market: Free - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.easy.battery.saver

Useful Phone Applications ZJJTs2kwAPPuh0CqQ_UVhDXxSbocNHVPaQmqHQjSymFhe0PxAaW3eHgbmD_abgUseful Phone Applications Wcov1Ra5EGlpP-unm7kDZKADc4bwq0wUK9zCDNkrKKLlV0w5z65fVqoNLbY
Dontfollowme
Dontfollowme

Back to top Go down