Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So nice, The Mice

Go down

So nice, The Mice Empty So nice, The Mice

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 am

A very cool spin up to the Look-off with both old and new friends this afternoon / evening. We've a new female rider in the valley; welcome "Louise, the Irish Gal" to Penticton! I set a pretty good pace, as I was on the crazy-light Scott 650B - and was a little lost in the lust of it... The gals powered along behind, keeping up damn well and not complaining about anything. All I saw were smiles!

Rowena

So nice, The Mice Rowena%20-%20Small

Louise

So nice, The Mice Louise%20-%20Small

Water... pouring out of a root...!

So nice, The Mice Water-root

Andrew

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

So nice, The Mice Empty Mice - May 05 - 2013

Post  Admin Mon May 06, 2013 2:58 am

Shuttle in from Cow's End, climb up to a hair short of the Reservoir and drop into Tripod on down...

Managed to mangle my derailleur hanger and do an amazing impression of David Lee Roth in the 'Jump' video over my bars - followed by a surprisingly accurate 2-point landing unscathed... This was followed shortly thereafter by an off-track mutilation of my dropout - luckily I am a master-dropout-destroyer, and my past now finds me carrying several extras! (but not before much cussing ensued as I viewed my derailleur tied up in my spokes...)

Here are a few pictures of the afternoon's festivities;

It all started with a raccoon-stare-down first thing this morning... a bad omen?

So nice, The Mice Raccoon

Brent chanting incantations, cursing the random noise emitted by his steer-tube

So nice, The Mice Voodoo

The obligatory "Pretty Flowers" picture (Western Spring Beauties - Claytonia Lanceolata)

So nice, The Mice Pretty%20Flowers

The final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa

So nice, The Mice Jimmy%20Hoffa%27s%20Grave

Andrew

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down