Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Mice 2012

2 posters

Go down

My first Mice 2012 Empty My first Mice 2012

Post  1part@atime Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Ride started out pretty rough; couldn't find my shoes, luckily had flats on bike. Couldn't find my bladder sealing lid, but found a small 2 year old bottle of water in the cupboard. Didn't have my dropper post, had to use my DH post with saddle at goofy angle.
But aside from those things ... it was a day in the saddle which is always good. Took some video of the ride, was pretty excited to view it ... upset #5 of the day. Forgot to rotate the lens from my snowboard helmet and now the video is 9x16 and looks ridiculous on a TV.
Now I've finally compiled it into one file, added some transitions but skipped all the fancy schmancy editing which quite frankly, I just don't have the patience for. Uploaded to YouTube, waiting the 3 hours for it to process and to be informed it is too long and has been deleted.
So long story, sort of still long ... YouTube account upgraded, video uploaded (again).
Enjoy the oddly shaped video with wind noise and random unrecognizable chatter.

1part@atime
1part@atime

Back to top Go down

My first Mice 2012 Empty Mice

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Fred / Cougar / Dead Horse / Mr.Ed / Skull-Coaster / Tsweet-Tsu to the Pearly Gate!

Love that 'New Line' on Tsweet-Tsu! -- Gotta' get me some of them 3-foot wide handle bars :-)

A.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down