Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to Ride Naramata

3 posters

Go down

Looking to Ride Naramata Empty Looking to Ride Naramata

Post  Dutch Sat May 23, 2009 1:40 pm

I am working here for the summer and am interested in hooking up with some riders who want to ride the Naramata area. I've been up Three Blind Mice solo but it is nice to ride with others. I'm riding All-Mountain... like to climb and desend but not too much freeride stuff.
I can ride after 5pm after work.

Let me know if your interested.
Dutch
Dutch

Back to top Go down

Looking to Ride Naramata Empty Ride Naramata

Post  Admin Sat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi Dutch,

Welcome to the valley! Have you seen the Mice Map posted here?: Three Blind Mice. You also have Okanagan Mt. Park, Naramata Beer Run, and the Woodwacker Trail System in your area.

Do yourself a favor and become aquainted with the Chute Lake area as well - not only because the lodge up there has [the] best pie on earth - and beer too - but also because its much cooler up high in the summer and the area sports hundreds of kilometers of ancient two-track trails. I suspect that there are great game trails in the area as well, but I don't know anyone who has cleared them up for riding. Perhaps I just need to start hanging out with more Naramations?

If you want to meet a bunch of riders, come to our Campbell Mt. ride tomorrow - meeting at 9am at Smith & Company coffee shop in Winnipeg St., pretty-much down town-ish Penticton. There are beginner and intermediate rides departing for Campbell Mt. in the morning. Its sorta' in your area, and a very worthwhile local riding area.

Google Map to Meeting Spot

Andrew D.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 26, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Looking to Ride Naramata Empty Monday, 25MAY09, Ride.

Post  Dutch Mon May 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Thanks for the response. I was not available for a ride Sunday but will be going for a ride Monday night. Had a great ride up 3 Mice Saturday afternoon. Nice trail for the begining of the season. I'll have to try Naramata Beer Run soon.
Not sure about the time stamp on this site. It had my first post on Saturday night when I posted it in the morning. I says that it is 7:21pm now.....Am i missing something?
If anyone wants to ride tonight let me know. I'm game.
Dutch
Dutch

Back to top Go down

Looking to Ride Naramata Empty Time Stamp

Post  Admin Mon May 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Re; Time Stamp - The server is in another province.

Andrew D.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Looking to Ride Naramata Empty Profile Preferences

Post  Rowena Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 am

I went to Profile --> Preferences and set my time zone to GMT - 8 hours and the time seems to show correctly for me.
Rowena
Rowena

Back to top Go down

Looking to Ride Naramata Empty Re: Looking to Ride Naramata

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down