Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campbell Mt - 'New Classic Route' :-) Friday July 8th

Go down

Campbell Mt - 'New Classic Route' :-)  Friday July 8th Empty Campbell Mt - 'New Classic Route' :-) Friday July 8th

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:47 am

Hi all,

I'm, going to ride Campbell Mt. 'Classic' trail Friday, July 8th. at 7pm, and I'd love to have you along! This route runs from Campbell's North parking area up to the DQ table, south to the Whoop, around the south slopes and down Crop Circles, north along the Canyon Rim trail, up the newly constructed fenceline switchbacks and along the trails above the water pumping station on the north canyon rim, then back to the parking lot. I'm guessing about 45 minutes of pure bliss!

I'd like to leave a second vehicle at the mailboxes on Naramata Rd. as a shuttle vehicle :-) so we can blast the final DH section as well!

Anyone care to join me at 7pm tomorrow evening; 601 Braid St, for this short but fun blast around the Mt.?

Andrew D. 250.486.2443

Campbell Mt - 'New Classic Route' :-)  Friday July 8th Campbell%20Mt.%20%27New%20Classic%27%20Route

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down