Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campbell Mt. - Friday Trailday

Go down

Campbell Mt. - Friday Trailday Empty Campbell Mt. - Friday Trailday

Post  Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 am

Gary, Louise and I went back up this afternoon to do some more work on the Campbell Mt. fence-line bypass. Its lookin' great!

Would be nice to see this one finished off before summer's heat really sets in. As such, we are looking to see a few more bodies on-mountain this coming Friday, June 24th.

Those of you who ride but never do trail maintenance -- come out and break the Poacher habit :-)

We'll meet at my place at 7pm on Friday, and head up from here (601 Braid St.) I'm buyin' the brews, so come on down and pitch in. I guarentee that you'll feel great about yourself, knowing that you gave back to the riding community that you love!

The terrain offers some of the easiest digging that I've come across in the valley. A basic shovel, hoe and perhaps a set of hand-clippers or small hand-saw are all that one requires. This project is 100% legit', so no worries about anyone 'yelling us off the property'. If you are unable to bring tools, I can provide some.

Andrew D.

Campbell Mt. - Friday Trailday Image
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down