Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's

3 posters

Go down

Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's Empty Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's

Post  traviskro Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:39 am

Anyone else interested?? It seems to me that this is a way to build some interest from some younger members. All it really needs is a couple days of love. I've been up there a couple of days already riding and digging and to make it great definitely wouldn't take all that much.

If we have an official trail day I think I have access to a CAT and a gas powered tamper but I need to see that there aresome others interested.

Possble sight for toonie races???

traviskro

Back to top Go down

Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's Empty Track Work

Post  Admin Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

As long as we can get a few of the younger generation in on the work gig - I'm in for a few hours of dirt-digging!

I really feel that we must get their participation however as they need to feel that they have a stake in the track: "ownership" as it were - so that they will take the maintenance process seriously and be willing to put a few hours a month in now and again.

Andrew D.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's Empty Re: Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's

Post  Wavesowner Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm in as we occasionally session it. Bricking the take offs might be wise as all the take off ditches are from motorbikes. They're on it all the time so some extra effort may be required to keep it sweet. I've got Saturdays after 2pm and a few hours on Sundays, as well as a potential digger or two.
Gary
Wavesowner
Wavesowner

Back to top Go down

Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's Empty Re: Fix up the 4X Track on Campbell's

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down