Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mice North'

2 posters

Go down

'Mice North' Empty ''Mice North''

Post  Admin Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 am

'Mice North' MiceNorth

Am keen to revisit the North end of the Mice on Wednesday - anyone interested in exploring some new trails? If you're like me, you've spent most of your 'Mice time' entering from the Pearly Gates on the south-west end, then riding the mid to high loops. The north entrance hosts some really cool, lower-down terrain - hooking into the 'classic' stuff if you wish at many points. I'll be leaving at around 4:30pm Wednesday from my place at 601 Braid St., driving out to Naramata and riding in from the junction of the KVR and Arawana Rd.

All are welcome to join me if you're curious about the area. Personally, I give it 4 out of 5 for flowy, all-mountain style terrain.

Will be riding Chipmunk / Rattlesnake / Far Out / Far-Out Ridgeline / Quail / Bull Pass - in an oval route. Would call this an intermediate ride with a bit of grunt here and there...

Let me know if you're curious. Please note that this is not an official 'guided' PACA group ride by any means, so no insurance coverage or liability issues - just a fun mid-week ride between friends.

Andrew D.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

'Mice North' Empty Re: 'Mice North'

Post  cris99 Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi andrew! How was you're trip to the Mice North? Did you had fun? Well i hope so. Did you discover some new trails? If you're planning to get back there please let me know.

keep it rollin'

cris99

Back to top Go down

'Mice North' Empty Mice North

Post  Admin Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:14 am

John is leading an intermediate group ride up that way this Sunday, departing at 9am from Smith & Co.

Andrew D.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

'Mice North' Empty Re: 'Mice North'

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down