Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save The KVR Trail - Kaleden / MLA Meeting - MONDAY June 4th

2 posters

Go down

Save The KVR Trail - Kaleden / MLA Meeting - MONDAY June 4th Empty Save The KVR Trail - Kaleden / MLA Meeting - MONDAY June 4th

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 am

The Kaleden Community Association is hosting an open meeting with local politicians and citizens concerning the future of the KVR in Kaleden

The June 4th meeting starts at 7:00 pm on Monday night. Our MLA, the BC Trails Manager and the RDOS Director for our area will be there. The NDP candidate challenging our MLA will also be in attendance.

We are hoping to have the developers building things on the trail in attendance.

Each of the guest will be given 5 minutes to state their view of the future of the trail. The floor will then be opened to questions or short statements from the floor. The delegates will be given an opportunity to respond to the comments from the floor.

Items currently on the table as part of the settlements will not be allowed as they are beyond our ability to comment on.

Any one who has any thoughts on the future of the KVR between Penticton and Okanagan Falls should be there to put their ideas front and centre. We have been waiting four years for this meeting and we may not get another chance soon.

Per:
Gail Owen, Chairperson
Kaleden Community Association

Note; Its not specified, but from other posts on the Save The KVR Facebook page, I believe that its being held at the following address: Kaleden Community Hall, 320 Lakehill, Kaleden, BC
Don't quote me on that, its late and I just heard this myself... Call the Community Center at 250-497-5900

A.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down

Save The KVR Trail - Kaleden / MLA Meeting - MONDAY June 4th Empty Re: Save The KVR Trail - Kaleden / MLA Meeting - MONDAY June 4th

Post  Dontfollowme Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 am

Gail Owen confirmed that it was the community hall where it is to be held.
Dontfollowme
Dontfollowme

Back to top Go down