Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thornhaven - An amazing Summerland winery

Go down

Thornhaven - An amazing Summerland winery Empty Thornhaven - An amazing Summerland winery

Post  Admin Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:01 am

Louise and I have been sharing many spectacular afternoons on the deck of Thornhaven Winery this summer, listening to live music, feasting on fine food and enjoying their most excellent wine (easily the best Gewurztraminer I've had in the valley to date).

As such, I thought it pertinent to fill my fellow riders in on this fantastic venue. The owners encourage those attending live music events to bring picnic lunches while enjoying their wine and the band. The winery sports a 'J-license', thus allowing the public to uncork and enjoy all of Thornhaven's wines onsite.

Don't miss their final live act of the year; Vernon's Cod Gone Wild. We've enjoyed their show twice before in 2012, and come Oct. 6th, the group is back for one last gig at Thornhaven. If you like food, wine, east-coast music and a hella' good time, then be there - we certainly will!

Andrew

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down