Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice)

2 posters

Go down

Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice) Empty Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice)

Post  1part@atime Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:27 am

So early, early this morning I woke up in a sweat because of a dream. I dreamt that it was discussed privately that the gap jump was too dangerous because a few people have executed it incorrectly and gotten hurt.
I need not go into examples of other places on the trails people get hurt. If we closed every section I crash-failed on, there would be no trails left.
In the event that I am slightly to highly psychic and this was a conversation, can we please just put some small signage ahead of it in lieu of full destruction or modification? There is the perfect tree 25-30' on the right hand trail side where there is a 'No Motorized Vehicles' sign already. I know this because I can now see it (Thank you Kelowna Laser Vision).

Now that I've said this I can go back to bed.

Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice) Gap10

Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice) Crack10

Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice) Sharp10
1part@atime
1part@atime

Back to top Go down

Gap on Roller Coaster (Mice) Empty GapSign

Post  Admin Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 pm

I have a Gap-Sign to affix to the tree, just forgot the damned thing the last couple of times up that way...

Anyone 'out there' keen to volunteer to take it up there and screw it into the bark of the aforementioned tree?

Andrew

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down