Penticton Outdoor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bridge too Far

Go down

A Bridge too Far Empty A Bridge too Far

Post  Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

...too far out of reach for another week anyway. The Fred Crossing in the Mice is on hold for a few more days until we get the green light from the Crown - cause' we wanna' put in a shit-kicker in place of the standing SPF that has been implemented to date.

Dealing with the Gov. is looking good however, and we should have an "all-clear" by mid-week.

In the meantime, I went up to "the other bridge" location across Gillies Cr., in Skaha Bluffs today and cleared up some crap across the path that I need to drag material in on. We have the green-light on that one already, its just that I've been side-tracked on Campbell Mt. stuff to date.

At any rate, I'll be bringing in lumber / crush rock / nails and stashing them onsite tomorrow, then clearing out a new trail, as we're re-aligning the path a bit in order to cross the stream at a better point. I'll be heading up at noon or shortly thereafter if anyone is interested in joining me.

Andrew

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sweetsingletrack.ca

Back to top Go down